Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

Sooo... the Totoro Conspiracy, eh?
In my opinion, don't read it. But hey, go ahead. I read it, and I'm still talking to you.

I just think that if Miyazaki had that in mind, he wouldn't be able to make such beautifully innocent movies like Whisper of the heart, or inspiring movies like Nausicaa of the valley of the wind. Don't worry, those destinations are coming up. And anyone who would even think of this *coughcoughoriginalbloggeroftheconspiracycoughcoughchokehack* is a real sicko. Seriously, keep your sick, twisted thoughts to yourself.

Anyways, my opinion is that it's not real. If you ever decide that it is, get off the Catbus. You don't belong here.

So if you didn't read the Conspiracy first, and you're thinking about it, look at this picture.



Some pychotic nut made fanart. 

Anyways, I'll leave you on a much happier note, with an untampered picture


No comments:

Post a Comment